Here are the
Back to shop
You are purchasing digital file for printing at home with pattern of Layered Bow Template.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is a Digital Download.
Four images, placed on separate 8.5"x11" (A4) pages size with written instructions on how to assemble the bow. Jpg format.
1. Download a template & save it to your computer.
2. Print or trace printed pattern on desired working material (paper, fabric, foam, etc)
3. Assemble parts #1 and #2 by folding tabs to the center and secure it with the glue.
4. Start layering:
- #1 on the top,
- folded #2 goes under #1
- #3 goes under #1
- #4 can be used if you will be decorating the top of #1 with large rosette trim (https://www.zibbet.com/natashascrapbookorner/chiffon-rose-lace-white) and will go under #1, 2 & 3. You can sandwich a straw or jumbo paper clip between #4 and other layers of the bow for a wand or altered paper clip embellishment look.
P.S. If needed cup two parts of #3 instead of #4 and sandwich that way.
5. Decorate as desired....
Here is the link to the video tutorial: https://youtu.be/CqZexYH9IVM
Printable Images are great for your art and craft projects.
You can use it for all your handmade projects printing it on and on.
No shipping cost.
Copyright © 2020 NatashaScrapbooKorner